Portland Adventist Academy
1500 SE 96th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97216
Request a Tour Here!
For Immunization Records for PAA, click HERE.
For Immunization Records for Multnomah County, click HERE.
For a list constituent churches and sitting board members, click HERE.
For a list of our constitution and bylaws, click HERE.
Report an Incident
To Report Bullying, click HERE.
Bullying is a pattern of interactions in which a student is exposed repeatedly and over time to negative actions by one or more people. It is intentional harm that creates an uncomfortable environment.
Portland Adventist Academy wants every student to feel safe. If you, your child(ren) and/or someone you know has been the target of bullying, harassment, hazing, safety threats and/or intimidation, please tell us so we can investigate. Please describe the incident(s) and enter the following information if you can: alleged harasser, staff members you have spoken to, name of witnesses, and the action you desire.
Phone: 503.255.8372 / FAX: 503.255.5132
- Principal: Mechelle Peinado ext. 231
- VP of Finance: Darcie Hordofa ext. 215
- VP of Administration: Drechelle McCray ext. 236
- International Student Director: Maria Bibb ext. 260
- School Chaplain: Mackenzie Thompson ext. 254
- Director of Development: Sam Vigil Jr. ext. 218
- Registrar: Mary Sperl ext. 244
- Request a Transcript
- Staff Directory