We invite you to invest in students
who are influencing & changing the
lives of those around them.
Join the mission & vision
to prepare our students
for the Kingdom of Jesus
Christ, to serve their communities
and the world beyond our doors.
Click HERE to support this exciting mission!
Ways you can support students:
- General / Annual Fund – Unrestricted giving helps where it’s needed most! You may easily give directly online HERE.
- PAASS – PAA Student Scholarships – you may give directly online line HERE.
- PAASS Golf Tournament – specifically to raise funds for student scholarships on Alumni Weekend, Sunday, May 5, 2019
- PAASS Auction – a fun way to contribute to student scholarships at our fall dinner and auction, the Sunday before Veterans Day, Nov. 10, 2019
- PAA Cougar Sports Golf Tournament – the August golf tournament is a great way to support our student athletes
Take advantage of tax laws by:
- Donating your required minimum distribution (RMD) directly to charity, thereby reducing your tax liability
- Giving through your estate plan by including a bequest in your will or trust. This is often the simplest and quickest way to provide future support for PAA, and has the potential to reduce your tax liability.
- Funding a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Making an outright gift of an appreciated asset to charity
- Giving from pre-tax assets by making an IRA rollover gift
Contact Director of Development Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE, at 503-255-8372, ext. 218,
or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you may benefit from these opportunities.
Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE / PAA Development Director
contact: 503-255-8372, ext. 218 / email@example.com
Meet Our New Director of Development!
Sam Vigil, Jr. joined the PAA family on December 1, 2018. He has been in the Portland area for more than 24 years and brings experience in philanthropic development and communications to PAA. Most recently Sam was with the Adventist Health Portland Foundation. In addition to healthcare, he has worked in mental health, high tech, banking and other business sectors. You can read more about Sam HERE.