Portland Adventist Academy
joins the global effort and unprecedented action to
slow the spread of COVID-19 by postponing
face to face Alumni Weekend events in 2020.
Since we cannot meet face to face this alumni weekend, let’s meet up at the PAA Alumni Facebook group!
This virtual come-and-go gathering place is a perfect way to reconnect when we can’t share a weekend together.
- Post a recent photo of you and be sure to share your name and grad year.
- Share a few of your favorite photos from your PAA/PUA days!
- And let us know what you’ve been up to!
- Are you currently in school?
- Are you about to retire?
- Are you a new grandparent?
- Or a new mom or dad?
- Who was a teacher who has had the most influence on your life?
- What is the funniest memory of your years at PAA?
Remember to tag your alumni friends (and tag your favorite teacher, too)!
We can’t wait to “see” you for this virtual alumni get together!
We’re looking forward to celebrating our 2020 & 2021 honor classes on Alumni Weekend 2021, currently scheduled for April 30 – May 2, 2021. Until then, you can stay informed on all Alumni news and events by updating your contact information HERE.
For more information contact the Development & Alumni Office at 503-255-8372 ext. 218 or by emailing Director of Development, Sam Vigil, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ THE LATEST
communication from our administration
BACK IN ACTION
We want to know what you’re up to!
Please take a few moments to update your information.