We invite you to invest in students who are influencing & changing the lives of those around them.
Join the mission & vision to prepare our students for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ to serve their communities and the world beyond our doors.
Click HERE to support this exciting vision.
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT STUDENTS
- General/Annual Fund – Unrestricted giving helps where it’s needed most! You may easily give directly online HERE.
- PAASS – PAA Student Scholarships – you may give directly online HERE.
- PAASS Auction – a fun way to contribute to student scholarships at our fall dinner and auction, the Sunday before Veterans Day, November 10, 2019.
- PAA Cougar Sports Golf Tournament – the August golf tournament supports student athletes.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TAX LAWS
- Donate your required minimum distribution (RMD) directly to charity, thereby reducing your tax liability
- Give through your estate plan by including a bequest in your will or trust. This is often the simplest and quickest way to provide future support for PAA, and has the potential to reduce your tax liability.
- Fund a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Make an outright gift of an appreciated asset to charity.
- Give from pre-tax assets by making an IRA rollover gift.
Contact Director of Development Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE, at 503-255-8372, ext. 218,
or email@example.com to learn how you may benefit from these opportunities.
Sam Vigil, Jr. joined the PAA family on December 1, 2018. He has been in the Portland area for more than 24 years and brings experience in philanthropic development and communications to PAA. Most recently Sam was with the Adventist Health Portland Foundation. In addition to healthcare, he has worked in mental health, high tech, banking and other business sectors. You can read more about Sam HERE.
Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE / PAA Development Director – contact: 503-255-8372, ext. 218 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Just before our [PAA Student Scholarship] auction, a recent graduate reached out to us. The graduate received PAASS funds when they attended PAA. In fact, his family could not afford for him to attend PAA
The PAA Student Scholarships (PAASS) typically help more than one-third of our students with tuition; And the PAASS Auction is the most vital source to this fund! Join us for Winter in the Woods, a
The PAA Student Scholarships (PAASS) guarantees students an Adventist Christian education. On average, every year PAASS helps more than one-third of our students with tuition. And the PAASS Auction is the most vital source to
The week of April 15 to 19, 2019 will go down in our history as a powerful week. From a special staff led week of worship to major decisions made to move our school forward