The COVID-19 pandemic has financially challenged families who have children enrolled in Adventist schools. The CARES ACT is giving supporters of Adventist education a chance to make a bigger impact during this time. Learn more HERE.
We invite you to invest in students who are influencing & changing the lives of those around them.
Join the mission & vision to prepare our students for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ to serve their communities and the world beyond our doors.
Click HERE to support this exciting vision.
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT STUDENTS
- General/Annual Fund – Unrestricted giving helps where it’s needed most! You may easily give directly online HERE.
- PAASS – PAA Student Scholarships – you may give directly online HERE.
- PAASS Auction – a fun way to contribute to student scholarships at our fall dinner and auction. November 8, 2020 is our Live Virtual Auction. Learn more HERE.
- PAA Cougar Sports Golf Tournament – Always in August, this event supports student athletes.
- Enroll in community giving programs for things you do already! Shopping benefits PAA students with AmazonSmile & Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TAX LAWS
- Donate your required minimum distribution (RMD) directly to charity, thereby reducing your tax liability
- Give through your estate plan by including a bequest in your will or trust. This is often the simplest and quickest way to provide future support for PAA, and has the potential to reduce your tax liability.
- Fund a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Make an outright gift of an appreciated asset to charity.
- Give from pre-tax assets by making an IRA rollover gift.
Contact Director of Development Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE, at 503-255-8372, ext. 218,
or email@example.com to learn how you may benefit from these opportunities.
Sam Vigil, Jr. joined the PAA family on December 1, 2018. He has been in the Portland area for more than 24 years and brings experience in philanthropic development and communications to PAA. Most recently Sam was with the Adventist Health Portland Foundation. In addition to healthcare, he has worked in mental health, high tech, banking and other business sectors. You can read more about Sam HERE.
Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE / PAA Development Director – contact: 503-255-8372, ext. 218 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your generosity in 2020! As we welcome the new year, we celebrate just how blessed we are to have such a supportive community. Despite the challenges of 2020, our PAA community
GOAL MET!!! $125,000 RAISED TO DATE: $125,000 REMAINING: $0 PC: Vector Stock | Kolterkov 30601843 The COVID RELIEF FUND scholarships will continue to assist specific families most affected by the pandemic – allowing those
updated 1.6.21 URGENT GOAL: $95,000 RAISED TO DATE: $83,725 REMAINING: $11,275 Multiple leaks have developed across the gym roof, threatening the wood floors, chapel, a classroom, and the kitchen and lunch room, too. Read
Story Updated: January 6, 2021 THE PAA STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP (PAASS) GOAL: $50,000 RAISED TO DATE: $33,394 REMAINING: $16,606 Nikolai* is a junior at PAA and ONE of about a THIRD of our STUDENTS who