The COVID-19 pandemic has financially challenged families who have children enrolled in Adventist schools. The CARES ACT is giving supporters of Adventist education a chance to make a bigger impact during this time. Learn more HERE.
We invite you to invest in students who are influencing & changing the lives of those around them.
Join the mission & vision to prepare our students for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ to serve their communities and the world beyond our doors.
Click HERE to support this exciting vision.
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT STUDENTS
- General/Annual Fund – Unrestricted giving helps where it’s needed most! You may easily give directly online HERE.
- PAASS – PAA Student Scholarships – you may give directly online HERE.
- PAASS Auction – a fun way to contribute to student scholarships at our fall dinner and auction. November 8, 2020 is our Live Virtual Auction. Learn more HERE.
- PAA Cougar Sports Golf Tournament – Always in August, this event supports student athletes.
- Enroll in community giving programs for things you do already! Shopping benefits PAA students with AmazonSmile & Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TAX LAWS
- Donate your required minimum distribution (RMD) directly to charity, thereby reducing your tax liability
- Give through your estate plan by including a bequest in your will or trust. This is often the simplest and quickest way to provide future support for PAA, and has the potential to reduce your tax liability.
- Fund a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Make an outright gift of an appreciated asset to charity.
- Give from pre-tax assets by making an IRA rollover gift.
Contact Director of Development Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE, at 503-255-8372, ext. 218,
or email@example.com to learn how you may benefit from these opportunities.
Sam Vigil, Jr. joined the PAA family on December 1, 2018. He has been in the Portland area for more than 24 years and brings experience in philanthropic development and communications to PAA. Most recently Sam was with the Adventist Health Portland Foundation. In addition to healthcare, he has worked in mental health, high tech, banking and other business sectors. You can read more about Sam HERE.
Sam Vigil Jr., CFRE / PAA Development Director – contact: 503-255-8372, ext. 218 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Portland Adventist Academy When You Shop You can earn PAA Community Rewards donations any time you shop with your Fred Meyer Shopper’s Card! To ensure PAA is getting rewards when you shop, you’ll need
AmazonSmile is a simple way to support PAA. Set it up and you’re done! Sign up for AmazonSmile for donations of 0.5% of your eligible purchases to go to PAA. And you can already use
BRING THEM BACK IN FALL 2020 COVID-19 RELIEF FUND The tuition bills are mounting. She’s afraid if she can’t meet this year’s bills, she won’t be able to return to PAA next year. Before the COVID-19
Hello Portland Adventist Academy & Portland Union Academy graduates! Since we cannot meet face to face this alumni weekend, let's meet up at the PAA Alumni Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/PAA1910/ This virtual come-and-go gathering place is