Where can I go for healthcare if I’m age 5-18 and live in Multnomah County?

You can access the Student Health Center at Parkrose High School.  You can also seek care through their telemedicine office.

Call 503-988-3392.

The following information is also available in Spanish and Russian.

SHC Q&A Telemedicine and Underlying Conditions_ENG_5.20.20