Hello Portland Adventist Academy & Portland Union Academy graduates!
Since we cannot meet face to face this alumni weekend, let’s meet up at the PAA Alumni Facebook group!
This virtual come-and-go gathering place is a perfect way to reconnect when we can’t share a weekend together.
Join the group today!
Invite lots of people to join!
And begin sharing on Friday, May 1st!
- Post a recent photo of you and be sure to share your name and grad year.
- Share a few of your favorite photos from your PAA/PUA days!
- And let us know what you’ve been up to!
- Are you currently in school?
- Are you about to retire?
- Are you a new grandparent?
- Or a new mom or dad?
- Who was a teacher who has had the most influence on your life?
- What is the funniest memory of your years at PAA?
Remember to tag your alumni friends (and tag your favorite teacher, too)!
We can’t wait to “see” you for this virtual alumni weekend beginning May 1st!
Direct questions or suggestions to Sam Vigil, Jr. PAA’s Alumni & Development Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.